Thursday, May 11, 2017

The Beginning Of The End

I really can't believe it's already May and I'll be graduating on June 1st. It's kinda hard to realize that I'll be going to High School soon. I feel like everything is going to fast. I even remember the first day of fifth grade, now I'll be starting High school in a couple of months. I'm a bit anxious starting High School, since it is a big school after all. I went to a opening night to the high school I'm going to, and I'll have to say it's huge inside. I feel like I might get myself lost on the first day. And it's almost a few weeks before I finished the 8th grade and start summer vacation. Half of me is excited for High School and the other half of me is a bit anxious going to a new school with new people from different schools. But I guess it'll be fun making new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment