Friday, May 5, 2017

Imaginary Girls: Book Blog

In Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma, the story is told by the perspective of a 14-year old girl named Chloe. Her sister, Ruby, is the most popular girl in town. She's the type of person someone can look up to, she's also very outgoing. So, one night during a party near a lake, Chloe finds the dead body of her classmate floating in the water. After that, Chloe is sent away to live with her father. After two years, she finally comes back to live with Ruby. But things have mysteriously changed in the town and to her sister. Soon, Chloe finds out that her sister has a dark secret, a mysterious power she had never told her. Chloe then starts to ask her sister about it but Ruby refuses to tell as she doesn't want her sister to get hurt by it.


I guess I sort of liked this book and it's really great and everything. The plot was really good and I liked how they sort of twisted things around to make it more interesting and mysterious. I wouldn't say this is my favorite book of all time, but I'm pretty sure it could be someone else's favorite. I would recommend it, especially if you like mysteries and thrillers. 




No comments:

Post a Comment