Sunday, May 7, 2017

My New Puppy!

So recently I have gotten a new puppy, who I have name Jane. She is a three month old pit bull. She is absolutely wonderful and sweet little puppy. She is a joy I have in my life right now. Having her around brings nostalgic feelings about my Yorkshire puppy I had when I was 8 years old. Taking care of Jane has been pretty easy so far. She has grown bigger since we brought her home and she'll grow much bigger as time passes. She is very energetic when playing, she especially bites when she plays. And I have a few bites marks to prove it. Having her in my life makes me more relaxed and eases my stress. I hope she'll stick around much longer than my Yorkshire.







2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete