Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Life is Beautiful Reflection

The movie, Life Is Beautiful, is probably the most emotional and powerful movie I've ever seen. Even though it was a foreign movie, I absolutely loved the plot of the film. A Jewish man and his son get taken to a concentration camp during World War II. And the father doing everything he can to hide his son from the Nazi Officers. I'm really fascinated on how they reenacted what a real Nazi concentration camp was back then. Especially the way the Nazi soldiers tricked the Children and Elderly into the gas chambers made to look like Showers. 

I'll have to say the ending was a tearjerker. Well, at least to me it was. But I'll have to say to this was a pretty good movie. I rarely don't watch foreign movies but this movie will probably be my favorite foreign movie. I really recommend watching this movie. You will not regret it.





No comments:

Post a Comment